BED BATH & BEYOND Rutland, VT
Receiving Supervisor February 2010 - Present
• Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
• Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
• Record shipment data, such as weight, fees, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes.
• Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
• Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications.
• Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
• Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage fees, using computer or price list.. See more Service in